Monday, March 4, 2013

My View - His View

I am loving watching God move in my life.  I am loving the change that I see in myself.  I am loving that when I asked God to change me a month ago when I started a 30 day devotional on "joy" that he has.  I love that when we ask God to shape us that he will.  When we face hard times, when we face challenges that seem too big for us - God can and will step in to change our view of it - just ask him to. 


"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedomAnd we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit."  2 Cor. 3: 17-18


My view of our challenging circumstance was veiled - UNTIL - I asked God to change my view.  And I meant it from my heart.  God honors our prayers, he hears our desire to be lke him, to be willing to be shaped.  Let me just say that I would not change my circumstance at all - despite the challenges - this transformation was worth it.



Are you facing a circumstance that seems out of your contol?  You don't even know where to turn?  You feel alone?  Oh my friend - you are so loved - Jesus loves you so much - you are his son/daughter.  He has not left you - he is right by your side - rest in him - soak in his presence!!



No comments:

Post a Comment